Thursday 11 August 2011

LITTLE GENIUS

"LITTLE GENIUS" ~a nickname given by a friend of mine. (which has nothing to do with today's post.:] )

LOL. 안녕하세요 ! ;D
Spent 4 hours at Johnson today.
  • 8-10am : Attend Math class because Patricia and I skipped classes before. HEHEHE. but she's not attending the class for the next Thursdaysss. Alone with the teacher = NO FUN AT ALL :S
  • 10-12pm : Physics class with Patricia (again), Hanny, Emily, Felecia, Jonathan, Edward, and Arvin. Usually there's 9 of us, but Erickson was absent. Don't know why. He's usually the CLOWN. HAHAHA.
And then I went to drum private lesson.
yea.. GIRLS PLAY DRUM TOO xD

And then I went to violin private lesson.


I also took a picture of myself. Edited to half-faced :D


I guess that's all. So byebye! 나중에 봬요 ! xoxo♥ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment