Friday 28 October 2011

panda face

hello people!
I'm currently sitting in front of my computer with my panda face 0_0 . So here's the story...

I went to Emily's home on Wednesday. The plan was to do the task e-mailed by Ms. Julie with Emily, Hanny, and Felecia, but we ended up watching movies from laptop and dvd anddd eat pizza ;D We watched some episodes of running man first and then ate pizza and then watched green lantern. I went home before the movie ended because i have to go to my badminton lesson, not even 50% yet i think -_-
My badminton lesson finished at 9.30 pm which means i arrived home at about 10 pm. After taking a bath and others i watched The Wallflower (Yamato Nadeshiko) till 4am . so that is whyyy i got this ugly panda face with dark circle around my eyes 0_0 hahahaha

The movie is in japanese and it's taken from anime. Loveee the movie so much! mainly because i like the major male character, Kyohei Takano. hehehe..


i like his personality, he often will say whatever is on his mind, regardless of the consequences. oh and the most important thing is that he loves food. i mean not just loves but LOOOVEES FOOD. I  LOOOVEE FOOD and eat a LOT too! hahahaha xD 


oh and by the way i cut  my hair on Tuesday.


which one's better? hehe :D bye!


xx,
Christie Govanni

7 comments:

  1. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day, and I really love your hair :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ohitsjuno - I've checked out your blog too and love your pictures! Thanks for coming by :)

    @Winda Tiodang - I'm also from Indonesia and awarded the scholarship to study in Singapore too :) anyway, u still haven't follow my blog. I've checked ;)

    @Natalie Leung - Thanks for your compliment! Just made my day :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog dear!

    im following on google connection. Hope you do the same :)

    (p.s. enter in my ROMWE.COM GIVEAWAY if you get a chance!!)
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christieee. I. Love. Your. Hair. <3
    Oh,and nice blog!
    Can you follow mine? :)
    http://christyangka.blogspot.com/
    I'll make sure to follow back. :)


    xx,
    Sutomo student :p
    Jokeee,christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous - Lol funny how you put "anonymous" when you already have a blog and that we know each other! Hahahaha! Hi christyy :p Followed yaa! and by the way you should post more pictures in your blog eh :D can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete